Coupon codes are promotional offers in the form of a discount or store credit. If you have a coupon code and want to apply your deduction, you’ll need to add it to the cart or during the last step of checkout before you pay.
Everything you need to know about specials on our prices
Promo codes (also known as coupon codes or vouchers) might be periodically emailed out to targeted eligible customers or shared on social media. For example, one-off discounts or seasonal specials (this includes Christmas, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.). Some are intended for brand new customers and others are intended for returning customers.
We don’t offer special pricing, discounts, or free products for non-profits or influences. However, feel free to contact us, and we can figure something out.
How do I use my coupon code?
You can apply the code to your order in the shopping cart or before the payment on the checkout page.
- Go to the Shop and add items to your Cart
- On the cart page, enter the discount code and click on the “Apply Coupon” button
- On the checkout page, click on the “Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code” button, and a new field will appear
- Please enter your code there and apply it
- You should see a success message and the discounted price
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete your purchase
What are the rules?
- Only one code is allowed per order.
- You can only use your coupon code once
- If your order costs more than your promo code is worth, you must pay the balance by credit card.
- If your order costs less than your promo code is worth, you will not be able to carry over the remaining balance.
- Coupon codes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
Please note that if the order total is less than the coupon value, any unspent value will be lost. A discount code cannot be combined with other discount codes or have multiple uses for one account.
We run different promotions, so please familiarize yourself with the terms of your voucher (e.g., fixed cart discount, a percentage discount, free shipping, minimum/maximum spend, etc.).